It seems like just yesterday...
...we were visiting Henry in the hospital.
...Henry was hanging with Nurse Brenda,
...and making cute crafts with Nurse Rhonda.
...and Claire was strolling around the hospital, particularly the gift shop,
like she owned the place.
It seems like just yesterday, I suppose, because it was just yesterday.
But I'm happy to announce Henry has come home, and so our time in room 301 of the Helen DeVos Children's Hospital is now just a memory. Oddly enough, it was sad to go, but we are eager to begin this new chapter of life with all of us under the same roof once again. And I have to say, I love having two kids at home. I'm learning the old adage, "the more, the merrier" has a certain ring of truth to it.
I plan on posting Henry's homecoming pictures in the near future, but much will depend on whether or not I'm able to coordinate nap time :0)
WooHoo!! Praise God.
ReplyDeleteand hope you get a nap too :)
Michelle (MTO)
Yeah! So happy he is home, right where he belongs!
ReplyDeleteAmanda
So happy to hear that he's home! And, coordinating nap time took me months! I'm sure you'll figure it out in no time, though. :)
ReplyDelete