Our home has been a flurry of activity lately, and I'm behind on my blogging responsibilities, so in an effort to catch up, I thought I would do a quick post of my quick trip to Wisconsin a couple weekends ago.
Joe was working all weekend, so I took the opportunity to pack up the kids and visit my sister and her lovely family. It worked out wonderfully that my younger sister and mom could also make the trip.
The kids love visiting their Uncle Shawn, Aunt Katie and, of course, Ruby Jean!
We arrived just in time for lunch on Saturday, then spent the afternoon and evening playing games and catching up.
Uncle Shawn knows just what Claire likes!
Kelsey and Ruby
Henry spent much of the day pushing this stroller around their home.
Both kids were fascinated by Marmaduke, their pet hamster.
Grandma and Ruby rest on the couch.
Ruby is growing up way too quickly, so I'm grateful for any chance we get to visit with her. We can't wait to see her and her mommy again when they come into town in a few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment